Damn-Lies - Difference between detailed and main pages

Hello

I'm sorry if this issue has been brought up before, but I can't recall it.

I was checking the main 2.22 page and the details page for my language (pt) and I noticed different values of translatable strings, as follows:
* At http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/gnome-2-22 for the "User Interface" column I have "99% (45586/3/0)"
* At http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/pt/gnome-2-22 for the "UI Translations" I have "100% (41231/0/0)"

Why the difference? And if the problem is not at the Main page, where can I find the list of the packaged that I need to update/review that represent the ~4000 strings of difference between the values?

Thank you very much in advance for the replies! With my best regards,

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto
"Don't worry, be happy!"
http://perolasdagestao.blog.pt/