Re: Request for string freeze break (trashapplet)

Hi Ryan!

> If possible, I'd like to add something along the lines of "Preparing to
> Empty" to the progress bar, much like Nautilus does for "Preparing to
> Copy".

In general I would approve it (first day of string-freeze, useful
change) but I personally don't like that string itself much. Why don't
we say "Counting items in trash"? "Preparing to Empty" sounds a bit
like: "They do something that nobody really knows why but that obviously
takes so long that they decided to even add a progress indication."

Anyway, I am no english native speaker so take is as approval 1 of 2
from gnome-i18n and maybe think twice about the string.

Regards,
Johannes