Re: String additions to 'gnome-applets.HEAD'

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 08:42 +0100, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Hi Ryan,
>
> We are now in String Freeze period. You cannot commit any string change
> unless you get two approvals from i18n Team.
> See http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes

Hello.

I was aware of the freeze.  All three of these were accidental changes.

> >     + "Unable to delete '%s': %s"
> >     + "Removing:"

These two caused by not reviewing a patch close enough...

> >     + "Removing item %d of %d"

And this one caused by myself rewriting some very strange code (the
existing message for this one is "Removing item %s of %s" with separate
code to turn integers into strings....)

I have committed a change to revert all three.  Please let me know if
I've missed anything.

Ironically, when I saw your message it was because I was opening my
email client to request a freeze break on another issue.  Expect that
soon :)

Cheers