Re: How much should I translate for release?

any string you commit in GNOME SVN servers will be shipped in the next
release of each app

if you mean to be listed in GNOME releases notes you have to translate
80% of the UI

cheers,

El dg 10 de 02 del 2008 a les 12:29 +0430, en/na Mohammad Khalid Ameery
va escriure: