Looking for the GNOME Urdu coordinator

Dear Muhammad,
  I had earlier sent you an email at your listed address.
Please get in touch with me if you are still acting as
coordinator. I see several translated GNOME files for
Ubuntu, but none under http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/ur

  We have translated the GNOME and Open Office glossaries
into Urdu. We also now have a team of people starting on
Urdu localisation of GNOME, and would like not to duplicate
work. The task is being taken up at Jamia Milia in New Delhi,
and we have the potential to have this become an ongoing
activity there. Likewise, we have been trying to contact
other folk, and I would encourage anyone interested to get
in touch.

Regards,
Gora