Re: Balsa statistics not updated

Le samedi 02 février 2008 à 23:31 +0100, Marcel Telka a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> balsa statistics at http://l10n.gnome.org/module/balsa are no longer updated
> regularly. The last update was 2008-01-29 23:12:12 GMT. Is something broken?

Generally, the POT is not updated if there's no new code in the module.
The only recent commit is your sk.po file. And we had some problems with
DL around the date where you committed it.
You can either:
- commit again your file to force stats recalculation (I'm not
absolutely sure it will works if the file is identical...)
- wait for the next code change in balsa, where all stats should be
refreshed.

Claude