Re: Please commit my files: Pashto team

Am Freitag, den 01.02.2008, 12:34 +0100 schrieb Wouter Bolsterlee:
> 2008-02-01 klockan 11:57 skrev Zabeeh khan:
> > I have translated three files and they need to be committed. Can anyone
> > commit them for me to the Pashto team in SVN. you can download them from
> > here: [1]http://files.pakhtosoft.com
>
> Please open a bug report describing the issue and attach the files there.

PLEASE NOBODY upload these files into svn, as the po files for
gnome-panel and fast-user-switch-applet don't pass "msgfmt -cv" and as
all of the translator comments have been ignored, for example

#. Translators: Desktop is used here as in
#. * "Desktop Folder" (this is not the Desktop
#. * environment). Do not keep "Desktop Folder|"
#. * in the translation
#: ../gnome-panel/panel-menu-items.c:600
msgid "Desktop Folder|Desktop"
msgstr "سرپاڼه پوښۍ|سرپاڼه"

zabeeh, please do ALWAYS run "msgfmt -cv" on your po files.
if your files pass, go to http://bugzilla.gnome.org, file a bug report
against L10N, component Pashto [ps], attach your files and post the link
here. it's really the best and most transparent way.
xdg-user-dirs is not part of gnome, but freedesktop.org, so there's
nothing we can do.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed