Re: GNOME translations credentials
- From: Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
- To: Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME translations credentials
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 18:03:36 +0100
Le mardi 30 décembre 2008 à 11:30 -0500, Og Maciel a écrit :
> Haven't seen anyone asking this yet, so... I tried to register a new
> account to use the new DL and was told my username, OgMaciel, already
> exists. Looking at the login page, I couldn't find a way to have my
> password (though I don't remember setting up an account before, I
> assumed that every module maintainer was added automatically to the
> system) emailed to me or reset.
Yes, the "forgotten password" functionality has not been implemented
yet. I'll send you a new password privately.
] [Thread Prev