Re: ChangeLog (or lack of it)

2008-08-30 klockan 23:51 skrev Leonardo F. Fontenelle:
> Not much; the ChangeLog usually exists, but with a message telling us
> not to change it. If at least there was an standard for that message, we
> could reliably automate the check.

Perhaps grepping for "^200" helps? If there is a line starting with "200" it
is likely to be a real ChangeLog file with timestamps.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

give me a reason to be :: a woman                              -- portishead