Re: Strings from gnome-terminal

Hi,

The best you can do is kindly ask the developers to add comments, and to
do so, fill a bug in our bugzilla [1] and adding a link to [2].

As a side note, when I found difficult strings, apart from filling a bug
I also take a look at other languages I also easy understand to see how
they have translated.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org
[2] http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/DevGuidelines/Use%
20comments

El dc 27 de 08 de 2008 a les 18:15 +0200, en/na Daniel Nylander va
escriure: