Re: Want to upload some translations...

On 8/21/08, Maor Nissan <mr nisan gmail com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Maor Nissan <mr nisan gmail com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
> > > On 8/19/08, Maor Nissan <mr nisan gmail com> wrote:
> > >  > Hi, i´ve tried to reach the Hebrew translator op but with no luck...Is there
> > >  > anyone else that i could or should contact for joining the team?
> > >  > Thanks, Maor, Israel.
> > >
> > >  According to SVN stats linked from http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/he,
> > >  Yair seems to be active.
> > >
> > >  When and how did you try to contact Yair? What e-mail address did you use?
> > >
> > >  (Adding Yair to cc:.)
> > >

> > >  Christian
> >
> > Hi, still waiting for his reply. Sent the request 48hrs ago though.
> > Email used is yairhr at 013.net.
> >  Thanks again,
> > Maor.
>
> Hi guys, still no reply. Is there any other way to register for svn account instead contacting the local operator?
> Thanks again,
> Maor.

SVN accounts is an entirely different matter. Any account matters need
to be resolved *after* the coordinatorship issue has been resolved, at
the earliest. See the account requirements at
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount

For the coordinatorship issue, I recommend that you read and follow
the last section at
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam. Remember to
keep the coordinator and the gnome-i18n mailing list cc:ed. It's
imperative that coordinatorship discussion be kept public and in the
open, to give all parties the chance to respond. I will not respond to
any further private mail in this matter.

And last but not least, remember that you can still contribute Hebrew
translations to GNOME. Right away, in fact. Just create a bug report
against the "l10n" component in Bugzilla, and attach your po files.
All this is described in
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/AccountFAQ.