Re: Alphabetical ordering of supported languages in release notes gets messed up when localized

Claude Paroz wrote:

> I suppose the most proper solution would be to do the sorting of the
> list (<itemizedlist>) during the xsl transformation. Thats why I'm CCing
> Shaun who may be tell us if this is something possible.

It is probably doable to special case that list in library.gnome.org;
you would just have to give it an id attribute.  However I don't think
it will do collation correctly for non-latin scripts.

I'll play with 2.22 release notes to check that.

        Frederic