Re: Conflict between seahorse and seahorse-plugins

Adam Schreiber wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
>> And if you could move it to his own module in SVN, it would be easier to
>> configure and find the module.
>
> We'd really love to and in fact many months ago asked for the svn dump
> needed to move it to its own module without losing file history.
> We're still waiting.

Yes we waited for about 6 months before getting any response whatsoever
about the SVN dump.

Just to clarify though, I was contacted in the last month or so, by
someone who was cleaning up the open tickets to do with Gnome's
Subversion. I believe it was Christian Rose. He asked if the problem was
resolved. I said it was and that we'd given up waiting and found another
solution (storing seahorse-plugins in the seahorse module).

I hope that was the correct thing to say/do.

Cheers,

Stef Walter