Re: String additions to 'gtksourceview.HEAD'

Am Samstag, den 02.08.2008, 21:18 +0000 schrieb GNOME Status Pages:
> There have been following string additions to module 'gtksourceview.HEAD':
>     + "Highlighting a single line took too much time, syntax highlighting will be disabled"

Hi Yevgen,
your recent commit
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gtksourceview/trunk/gtksourceview/gtksourcecontextengine.c?revision=1979&view=markup&pathrev=1979
broke the string freeze for trunk which is the version currently used
for GNOME 2.22. Please revert this and correctly branch for gnome-2-22
first.
Also note that we are in String Announcement Period, see
http://live.gnome.org/Schedule .

Thanks,
andre
--