New strings in Tomboy

Hi folks,

As part of fixing bug #460642 ("Tomboy shouldn't crash if the hard disk is full"), I added new strings for a dialog presented to the user in this unlikely situation. I don't expect many people to ever see this dialog.

Catalog.GetString ("Error saving note data."),
Catalog.GetString ("An error occurred while saving your notes. " +
   "Please check that you have sufficient disk " +
   "space, and that you have appropriate rights " +
    "on ~/.tomboy. Error details can be found in " +
   "~/.tomboy.log."));

Thanks,
Sandy