Re: is.po svn repo add to gimp tips trunk

Hi,

On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 22:26 +0000, Anna Jonna Armannsdottir wrote:
> Please help me get this translation into the
> repo, since I do not have an account.
>
> Here is the first translation of GIMP tips to the
> icelandic language.

I would love to add this, but in order to add the Icelandic language to
the GIMP source tree, we need is.po files for all message catalogs. That
is for po, po-libgimp, po-script-fu, po-plug-ins, po-python and po-tips.
Of course these files don't need to be complete. They do not even need
to contain a single translation. But they should have a valid po file
header for your language.

When you have prepared these files, the best way to get this into SVN is
probably to ask the Icelandic language team. Should this be a problem,
you can also open a bug report against GIMP, component i18n, and attach
your files to that bug report. We will then take care of committing the
files to SVN.

Sven