Re:

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 26.04.2008, 16:54 +0200 schrieb norbert globenet org:
> Dear translation team,
> my kubuntu-linux is alredy well translated to french and probaly to german
> as well. Do you need a Berlin-born translator?
New translators are always welcome! You can join gnome-de gnome org if
you want to participate (I suppose you're talking about translating to
German, right?) . There's especially a lot of documentation left to be
translated as [1] shows, so you can be pretty sure that you won't get
bored :-)

[1] http://hendi.name/gtp/doc.php

Regards,
Philipp