Re: start a new translation team

On Yek-shanbe 25 Farvardin 1387 17:59:14 Andre Klapper wrote:
> hi mohammad,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 13.04.2008, 17:06 +0430 schrieb Mohammad Foroughi:
> >  I want to start a new translation team for Persian language. You me say
> > that there is already a team for persian, yes I know thatm bust it is
> > about 2 years that the old team did not act any usefull action. If you
> > take a look at their web site (http://www.farsiweb.ir/wiki/Main_Page),
> > just at the very buttom of the page, you can see that it's last update
> > is: October 2006!
>
> did you contact the iranian team leader already by email (see
> http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/fa/ )?
> the gnome translation project prefers such problems to be discussed and
> solved within the language teams themselves if possible, but of course
> that's not possible if you don't receive an answer from them... :-)
>
> andre

Dear Mohammad,
If you've made some Persian translation, you can ask other members to commit
them for you.
Let me change into Persian:
ma vase goroh farsi team faali niaz darim ba tedade afrade ziad. age aghaye
Pournader mitoonan in hamahangi ro anjam bedan khoobe va agr sareshoon
shologhe bayad tasmimi gerefte shavad.

--
Mostafa Daneshvar