Re: Adding policykit-gnome to damned-lies

On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 09:26 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Well done. Thanks.
> I've updated l10n.gnome.org:
> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/policykit-gnome
>
> Teams, there is already some translations available in Launchpad for
> this module, this could be a base start for you:
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+source/policykit-gnome/+pots/policykit-gnome/
>
> Attached is a tar file with all translations downloaded from Launchpad
> today at 07:04 UTC. David, don't commit these translations yourself,
> teams will do that if they find the quality sufficient.

OK. Btw, there's some Danish translations (my first language) already of
(I suppose) dubious quality. Do feel free to replace them with something
better; I did them mostly to test that i18n actually worked. Thanks!

Also: I haven't done a very good job of using the /* Translator */ hints
in the code; I'll try to improve on that in the future.

Thanks for translating this!

      David