Re: gtk-add

On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 16:29 +0200, St�ane Raimbault wrote:

> > > I don't know which application is concerned, only Daniel can report
> > > the bug found.
> >
> > I have found the string "gtk-add" in both tracker and anjuta
> > Should I file a BR?
>
> I used grep and I also found 'glom'.
> Coud you copy & paste your bug report for glom too?

These seem to be from the .glade file, presumably from stock buttons. It
might be a general glade problem. I see no way to force it not to make
these strings translatable.

I'm using glade-2 with Glom because glade-3 has a bug that prevents me
from using it with Glom. I don't know if this problem still exists with
glade-3.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com