Can I edit the en.po of the releasenotes ?

Hello everybody
I just finished translating the Danish version of the release notes and they are now on-line, now all I am missing is for somebody to read them :) . Since everybody land on the english page at first I was wondering if I allowed to edit the string that contains the list of languages the release notes are available in, in the eng.po so that it contains Danish also?
Regards Kenneth Nielsen