Re: Add translation contexts

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 16:06 +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:

> >  label = g_strip_context (entries[i].label, gettext (entries
> > [i].label));
>
> Is this adding context in the string headers (deprecated), or using
> the new msgctxt feature from gettext (recommended)?

I don't know exactly what you mean when you say "adding context in the
string headers". But you can look up the Q_() macro and
g_strip_context() in the GLib API reference manual if you need to have
them explained. As far as I know this is still the recommended way to
add translation context to strings in GNOME applications.

Sven