Re: help

well, all right.
:-(
tv

On 9/19/07, Kenneth Nielsen <k nielsen81 gmail com> wrote:
I wouldn't mind helping if it isn't against any rules about how to use SVN. But I don't think that I will be possible to make it in time to make the 2.20.0 release anyway as far as I understand the they are already building the tarballs now, so I'm afraid you might as weel wait and have you own coordinator do it, and then they will be in the 2.20.1 packages.
Regards Kenneth Nielsen