Re: Argh.. Novell people imports external translations again

On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 18:24 +0200, Daniel Nylander wrote:
> Daniel Nylander skrev:
> > This is not the first time I have seen Novell people doing translation
> > imports into GNOME GTP controlled applications.
> >
> > This time it is gnome-main-menu that has been violated.
>
> I did notice that the reported string freeze violation yesterday in
> gnome-control-center (lislab) is part of the same issue here.
>
> 18 translations in gnome-main-menu has been imported and Last-Translator
> has been set to "Novell Language <language novell com>" (at least for
> Swedish). This pisses me off seriously.

What we have here is that user "jimmyk" does these commits. Can you get
hold of him to investigate what has happened?
An overview of jimmyk's recent commits can be seen at
http://cia.vc/stats/author/jimmyk
His profile,
http://guadec.org/user/203

Simos