Re: xkeyboard-config 1.1 is looking for updated translations

Sergey Udaltsov wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> Thanks for spotting this. It is a serious issue. I did not receive
> notifications about that .po file. The last update about Swedish
> translation I got was 1.02.2007

There should be full Finnish translations for  all gstreamer-plugins as
well, last
time I checked they were not yet included.

I have also sent updated Finnish translations for xkeyboard-config and for
the shared-mime-info database to Tommi Vainikainen for commit, but I
don't know
has he already read and forwarded them. You can ask us if you don't find
the files
well before release.

    *hile*