Re: xkeyboard-config 1.1 is looking for updated translations

On 13/09/2007, at 3:09 AM, Sergey Udaltsov wrote:

Actually, you are right. I am just not sure what would be easiest way
to do so. But I'll think of it. It seems the only way is manual
scripting. Also, I am not sure about legal consequences. ISO codes is
LGPL as far as I can see. Could I use it with X11-licensed
xklavier-config?

Ask the iso-code maintainers: they're good people:

<pkg-isocodes-devel lists alioth debian org>

Sergey