Re: xkeyboard-config 1.1 is looking for updated translations

Op dinsdag 11-09-2007 om 22:25 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Sergey
Udaltsov:
> Hello,
>
> The xkeyboard-config project is about to make a release (1.1) in two
> weeks time (25.09). I
> would be grateful for fresh translations for its pot file:
>
> http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/xlibs/xkbdesc/po/xkeyboard-config.pot?revision=1.6

Sergey,
Thanks for your hard work on xkeyboard-config and your timely
notifications.

I just had a look at the new strings in this version.

I have one question, perhaps you can help me with that one.

"Four-level key (with abstract seperators/comma/dot/momayyez)" ?

Should it perhaps be "Fourth level key"?

I found out about the puzzling terms "momayyez" and "commabelow" by
googling. (puzzling to me at least)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momayyez
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/profirst/33o9edxh.htm

Regards,