Re: gtranslator

On 9/8/07, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi gmail com> wrote:
On Saturday 08 September 2007 18:29:47 Nacho wrote:
> First screenshots in:
> http://eporquenon.blogspot.com/2007/08/adianto-de-como-est-quedando-o.html
>
> Please tell me what do you think about it.

The "Edit comment" button is too big, should it be removed or replaced with a
smaller element?

Yeah, i will change it.

Is there some way to show the list of messages (as in PoEdit) ?

I am working in this.

I wish there is a terminology panel as in Pootle, which lists technical terms
found in the string along with their translation, based on a terminology PO
file. This is often more useful than TM.

I am working in a glossary and TM.