Nautilus tag for multiple copies of a file

Hello list,

as I am sure that many of you know, there is a tag in nautilus that
shows that a file is n-th copy of another file. For example, if you have
a file named abc.file and copy it several times in the same folder,
you'll get files with filenames like this: abc (copy).file, abc (second
copy).file, abc (third copy).file, abc (4-th copy).file...and so on.

I have a problem translating these tags in Macedonian, because unlike in
English, the suffix for the 4th, 5th, .... nth... item is not the same
(th) as the suffix of the 7th and the 8th. Here is what I'm trying to
explain:

In English	In Macedonian

3-rd copy	3-та копија
4-th copy	4-та копија
5-th copy	5-та копија
6-th copy	6-та копија
7-th copy	7-ма копија	(Notice that instead of -та, there is a -ма
here...)
8-th copy	8-ма копија	(...and here)
9-th copy	9-та копија

So the problem is that in the nautilus .po file you can only translate
-th as -та, but the tags for the 7th and 8th copies of a file are
incorrect.

Other languages, like Serbian may have this problem also(I'm not totally
sure though).

Any ideas how can I resolve this problem?

Regards,

Jovan