Re: library.gnome.org in different languages

El sáb, 01-09-2007 a las 19:27 +0200, Claude Paroz escribió:
> Le samedi 01 septembre 2007 à 18:23 +0200, Jorge González González a
> écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was looking at library.gnome.org and I realize that there are parts
> > untranslated of manuals that, in fact, are translated. I just had a
> > quick view but evolution, gcalctool (which is fully translated into
> > Spanish since months ago), and daher.
> >
> > Is that gonna be updated, is it a bug, is anything else?
>
> I'm suspecting a cache problem, because I can see the manuals you
> mention are translated in Spanish. Try to force reload pages in your
> browser after selecting a language.
I don't, it was the first time I opened the web page, check this:
http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/Aai4ois.html.es
http://library.gnome.org/users/gcalctool/stable/gcalctool-tech-info.html.es
http://library.gnome.org/users/dasher/stable/reallife.html.es

Besides gcalctool manual was translated many months ago and the
translation of the manual didn't updated (in Debian) for GNOME 2.18-3
even though the package was updated, so I suspect there is something
wrong somewhere.
--
Jorge González González <jorge gonzalez gonzalez hispalinux es>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org