Re: Translating the GNOME 2.20 release notes

Hi,

2007/9/1, Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org>:
> Thank you for your reply.  I would have never guessed to look at
> gnomeweb-wml.  :)  Anyhow, I have the pt_BR.po file now but was
> wondering about the .pot file too.  It would be easier to msgmerge the
> release notes from the previous version. :)
Eventually you can manually run xml2po on the xml-file. Another
alternative would be to check out the whole gnomeweb-wml tree, run
configure and then make in the release-notes subdirectory. I am not
100% sure whether this methods work. Perhaps somebody else with more
experience in this can comment on this?

Regards,
Philipp Kerling

[Pasting the former mails because we both forgot to include gnome-i18n as Cc]

-----

Hi,

2007/9/1, Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org>:

> I took a quick look at http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/release-notes,
> assuming the release notes would be in the same location as the other
> packages, but got a 404.  Could you lend me a hand grabbing the *.pot
> file?

What about http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-wml/trunk/www.gnome.org/start/2.20/notes/
?

Regards,
Philipp Kerling

----

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for your reply.  I would have never guessed to look at
gnomeweb-wml.  :)  Anyhow, I have the pt_BR.po file now but was
wondering about the .pot file too.  It would be easier to msgmerge the
release notes from the previous version. :)

Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org
ogmaciel ubuntu com