gimp branched for 2.4

Hi,

this morning we released GIMP 2.4.1 and immidiately after the release
the gimp-2-4 branch was created. We will be doing further GIMP 2.4
releases from this branch. You will want to work on this branch for now,
please change the l10n.gnome.org website accordingly.

At least one translation (Macedonian, iirc) has already been updated in
trunk after we branched. This change should be redone in the gimp-2-4
branch so that this update is included in the next stable release.

Thanks for your help with GIMP.

Sven