Re: Accerciser and string freeze

Le mercredi 24 octobre 2007 �4:58 -0700, Eitan Isaacson a �it :
> Sorry about that. I didn't realize that those files were marked for
> translation in the Accerciser module.

They were not marked for translation, but they contain strings to be
translated. That's enough to be considered as a string freeze breakage.

It would be too simple for maintainers to simply not include files in
POTFILES.in when they want to add or change a string...

> Anyway, we now have a gnome-2.20 branch.

Great, thanks ! Now you just have to mail some mailing lists as stated
in http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner
Yes, being an official GNOME module comes with some duties :-)

Claude