Re: GTP Team changes

Op Saterdag 2007-10-20 skryf Claude Paroz:
> Hi,
> I took some time today to update some information in the GTP Wiki.
> I also created a new page (still not linked) to keep track of Team
> change requests. This is especially a tool for Coordination Team:
> Please take some time to review this page, and tell us if something is
> missing.
> Claude

Hi Claude

I don't know if it is important, but I don't see a mention of the change
for the Afrikaans team. For reference, here is the relevant mail:

For now, I'll probably just submit translations through Bugzilla, and
for the time being unfortunately there isn't that much of a "team"

Keep well