Re: Need SVN access for translator

Err..I just wanted a SVN account for Shankar and want to retain the maintership. Sorry for the confusion.
----- Original Message ----
From: Pramod R <pramodleo yahoo co uk>
To: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, 11 October, 2007 8:46:10 PM
Subject: Need SVN access for translator

Hi,
I am the Kannada Language Maintainer and I wanted the maintainership for one of our translators (Shankar Prasad), since I am travelling and can't commit regularly. He already has filed in a ticket (3103) with the Gnome SA team, but hasn't got a response. Is there anything else that needs to be done?
Thanks,
Pramod

      Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php