Re: gtk-add

On September 25th, Murray Cumming wrote:

>> I used grep and I also found 'glom'.
>> Coud you copy & paste your bug report for glom too?
>
> These seem to be from the .glade file, presumably from stock buttons. It
> might be a general glade problem. I see no way to force it not to make
> these strings translatable.

Yeah, there's a bug about it I think.  intltool strips some of them
like "window|label|dialog", but aparently some are left in.

If someone can devise a proper list and report a bug against intltool,
it'd be much appreciated.

The problem seems to be that the translatable attribute is set to yes
on those strings automatically.

> I'm using glade-2 with Glom because glade-3 has a bug that prevents me
> from using it with Glom. I don't know if this problem still exists with
> glade-3.

Worth checking, indeed.

Cheers,
Danilo