Context in translations, Q_() and gettext

Hey,

some time has passed since the last discussion of this topic (context
in translations),
and I have now decided to commit my GLib patch, which adds a 2 argument macro
for translations with context. So instead of

Q_("context|id")

it will soon be possible to write

C_("context", "id")

And, using GNU gettext >= 0.15, you will be able to convert both forms into

msgctxt "context"
msgid "msgid"
msgstr ""

by calling xgettext --keyword=Q_:1g --keyword=C_:1c,2

>From a quick search, it appears that at least some translation tools support
msgctxt nowadays (kbabel, pootle, translate, launchpad).

Matthias