Re: [GTP] Website does not validate.

Heya!

Despite the link on the bottom ("Optimised  for standards.")
, the gtp website ( http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/ )
does not validate.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdeveloper.gnome.org% 2Fprojects%2Fgtp%2F

Either fixing the errors or removing the link would work. :)

Well, than I vote for removing the link ;)

Now seriously: I'm no longer involved in the GNOME Translation Project and the last time i touched those pages was about 6 years ago...

I cc'ed the gnome-i18n mailing list - hopefully someone there will take care of the validation issue and maybe also remove my name and email address.

Cheers,

	Benedikt