please work on gimp-2-4, not trunk

Moin,

over the last week I have seen several translation updates in gimp trunk
but almost nothing in the gimp-2-4 branch. For that reason, here's
another reminder:

If you want to get your translation updates included with the upcoming
GIMP 2.4.2 release, then please work on the gimp-2-4 branch. We aren't
going to release from trunk for a while and there will be lots of string
changes before this happens. So at the moment, please ignore trunk and
concentrate on the release branch.

Thank you for your work and please excuse the noise.

Sven