PaperBox first string freeze

Hi,

I would like to announce the first string freeze for PaperBox [1].
It is an application that I've been working on recently,
a Tracker-based document browser. It's in gnome svn [1],
and I'll make a release on Tuesday. There are already Swedish
and Spanish translations, and it would be awesome if there
were for a few more languages. So if you like it, it should
be quite easy to translate as there are only 10 messages.

	Marko

[1]http://img39.picoodle.com/img/img39/6/11/3/svemirac/f_ScreenshotPm_6d23415.png
[2] http://svn.gnome.org/svn/paperbox/trunk