Re: How to add a language to a project i Gnome svn

hi kenneth,

Am Mittwoch, den 30.05.2007, 15:17 +0200 schrieb Kenneth Nielsen:
> For some reason the Danish translation of gnome-power-manager was lost
> somewhere along the change of development from gnome 2-18 to 2.20.

does not look like "lost" to me, but more like "never committed". ;-)
g-p-m was branched on march 4th (rev 1940), and the first danish
translation, added on march 16th (rev 2063), was only committed to the
gnome-2-18 branch, but not to trunk (=gnome 2.20).

> So now my question is how do I add this translation again?
> I have figured out how to add the file with svn. But besides that I
> figured that I would probably have to edit some files
[...]
> besides adding the po-file, is the LINGUAS file the one I should edit

yes. also see the diff for the da.po commit to the gnome-2-18 branch:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-power-manager?view=revision&revision=2063

cheers,
andre

--