Re: Fwd: GNOME Kannada glossary

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 15:15 +0530, Gora Mohanty wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 22:03 +0530, Vikram Vincent wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I have attached an almost complete Kannada glossary(kn_IN). I have not
> > received any response from the Gnome Kannada localisation coordinator
> > and hence request that the glossary be committed by anyone.
> [...]
>
> I could commit it, but I believe that there has to be a formal
> effort to contact the coordinator. So, would the Kannada coordinator
> please respond. This message is copied to him, and to another person
> active in Kannada FOSS localisation.

Please hold it off for the moment, Gora. Vikram never contacted me
regarding the GNOME translations. Pramod is away on some work, so maybe
he isn't checking these mails.

The translations that Vikram has piled up has been copied (by what he
himself disclosed to me) from the translation interface
(http://translate.sampada.net) of Kannada sourceforge project and it
would be unfair for all those people who participated in it, if we don't
add appropriate credits. The translations are also not reviewed.

I'll export the latest glossary from the interface, get it reviewed asap
and shall send it across to you for committing.

Regards,

  - h.p.