Re: New string in gnome-system-tools

Le samedi 31 mars 2007 �0:05 +0200, Carlos Garnacho a �it :
> On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 21:32 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just committed a fix that add a new string in gnome-system-tools that
> > was not marked for translation ("Synchronize now" in time-admin).
>
> Thank you, but:
>
> 1) it's nice to ask for permission to module maintainer(s)

I'm very sorry, really. I know I've been too much daring on this.
I did propose the change on bugzilla, and after the discussion [1] on
the list, I understood that the change was OK, but after 2.18.0. As
2.18.1 was approaching, I feared this would miss the release :-(

> 2) you broke build, Claudio Saavedra fixed this [1]. So always double or
> triple check any change you make in any module you don't contribute
> frequently.
>
> [1]
> http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-system-tools/trunk/src/time/time-tool.c?r1=3822&r2=3824

Many thanks to Claudio.
I hope not to harm you in the future, and learn from my mistakes!

Regards.

Claude