Re: Fwd: New project manager for Khmer

Le mer 28 mar 2007 03:52:15 CEST, Khoem Sokhem <khoemsokhem khmeros info> a
écrit:

Hi Claude,

Welcome aboard :-)
Do you already have a SVN account?
http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

I reqested new account and send the account detail with rsa key to
account gnome org

Great, you're on the way !

Christian, Danilo, is it something YOU have to approve for Khoem
becoming leader
of Khmer team?

Claude