Re: Introducing open-tran.eu

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 19:31 +0200, Jacek Śliwerski wrote:
> Few weeks ago I have launched a service for open source translators at
> http://open-tran.eu.  It lets people search English phrases used in open
> source software for their translation into 87 languages. Right now one
> can search for translations of KDE and Mozilla and so I thought that you
> might be interested in it.
>
> I will be grateful for any feedback and criticism.

Great work Jacek!

If you would like to add in the GNOME translations, I believe you can
grab them with

wget -N -A el.po -r http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/el/gnome-2-18

The above example is for the Greek "el" translations. The current stable
version of GNOME is 2.18. You can find all GNOME releases at
http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/

All the best,
Simos