Re: eog branched for 2.18

Le dimanche 18 mars 2007 �2:15 +0200, Lucas Rocha a �it :
> Hi all,
>
> Eye of GNOME (eog) has been branched for 2.18.  The stable branch can be found
> in gnome-2-18.  Development will continue in trunk.
>
> Also, eog-ng, a branch which has a full rewrite of eog's core, has
> been merged into trunk. This means that we have a solid, faster and
> more stable code from now on.

Thanks. l10n.gnome.org should be updated soon.

i18n people, you can of course safely ignore the recent string freeze
break announcement about eog, as the changes has been made on trunk, and
damned-lies was still not aware of the branching.

Regards.

Claude