Chinese(China) l10n team coordinator is out of contact

Hello,Everyone
     The Chinese(China) l10n team coordinator Wang Jian has been out of contact for about half a year since their website i18n.linux.net.cn broke down several months ago (about half a year ago to be exact). We are no longer able to commit our translations and the zh_CN l10n work of GNOME remains what it was like half a year ago. If you are a zh_CN translator of  GNOME,  please  reply to this mail.  We have to  get in contact with each other first and  recreate our team. And only an active team is able to have potential members.

Yours, Programfan

--

Yang Zhang
ICMSEC,AMSS,Beijing,China