Re: i18n blocker for 2.18.0 in Sabayon: #397742

Le lundi 12 mars 2007, à 13:07, Federico Mena Quintero a écrit :
> I'd like to know:
>
> 1. if the translators are OK with this

(I don't know if this is a problem since the string is already marked as
translatable, but since the "meaning" changed a bit, maybe it could?)

> 2. if the release team is OK with this change during the freeze period

Approval 1 out of 2 for the latest patch on the bug
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=84444&action=view)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.