Re: Can't access to SVN nor CVS

Thanks all the answers..., but as Basque translation team leader, I've
got to get access to upload translated files (as I had last years in CVS
repository), and looks like access gnome org it's at Morpheus hands in a
deep sweet dream...

Meanwhile, I would thank help of somebody to upload translated files for
me ;)

Thanks and best regards,

Dooteo

Jatorrizko mezua: al., 2007-03-12 14:11 -0300, egilea: Leonardo
Fontenelle