Re: Rhythmbox has branched for 0.10 (was Re: Upcoming Rhythmbox release)

Hi all

Could somebody update damned-lies? I've just updated both this branch and trunk and noticed there are several updated translations since 02.22 in trunk, but none in RHYTHMBOX-0_10.

Regards

Gabor Kelemen

James "Doc" Livingston írta:
Hi everyone,

Rhythmbox has finally started to sync back up with the Gnome release
cycle, and has branched for a stable series. The SVN branch is called
"RHYTHMBOX-0_10" (under the usual "branches" directory). If there's
anything else I need to tell everyone, please let me know (and CC me).

As mentioned below, the branch is basically string frozen.